Of the many ways to measure value, price (and what you get for it) is one of the easiest to assess. So what’s the value of the edUi conference?
- Early Bird Ticket: $500
- Additional Cost for Workshop: Free
What You Get
Yep, everyone gets a workshop. We know how tight your budget is. But we don’t think in-depth, deep dive, hands-on, sort of learning should only be available to those who can afford it. So a workshop is included with every edUi conference registration.
Plus, travel to Richmond is easy and affordable.
Gosh you’re a tough crowd.
- You’ll learn the latest techniques in user interface and user experience design
- What you learn will actually be applicable to your work in higher ed, libraries, or museums
- You’ll meet new people, make friends, and new professional contacts
- You’ll gain a fresh perspective on the work you do every day
As of this moment (6/25/14) we’ve got about 85 early bird tickets left. When they’re gone registration goes up to $600 (still a great value). But you can save yourself $100 by registering now.